[Popcon-developers] Retire from popcon maintenance

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Mar 9 17:59:33 UTC 2014

Hi.

The last few years I have not been able to spend the time I want on
popcon (and most of the other Debian packages I maintain).  Because of
this, I want to reduce the number of packages I maintain, and have
concluded that popularity-contest is in good hands also without me, and
that the correct thing to do is to retire from its maintenance.  Sorry
about this, but I hope others are willing to step up and take my
place. :)

I'll hang around the mailing list for a while, but will probably still
not be able to read all the emails there. :)

I'll still be active in Debian.  I just try to reduce the size of the
backlog. :)

Keep up the good work.

--
Happy hacking