[Popcon-developers] [GSOC] Popularity Contest

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at debian.org
Tue Jun 21 19:08:04 UTC 2016

[Antonio Terceiro]
> another thing I forgot to tell you, is that the output directory
> should be an argument as well, with a reasonable default.

Yeah.  It wrote in popcon_clusters/ under the current directory.  In
other words, the new script worked on my Wheezy setup on
popcon.skolelinux.org. :)

I got two text files:

  maintainer:~# wc -l ~popcon/popcon_clusters/*
      19 /skolelinux/administrator/home2/popcon/popcon_clusters/clusters.txt
    1425 /skolelinux/administrator/home2/popcon/popcon_clusters/pkgs_clusters.txt
    1444 total
  maintainer:~#

Success, but no idea what to do with the files.  Not expecting it to be
interesting data, given the low number and preselected subset of Debian
packages being involved in Debian Edu. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen