[Popcon-developers] [GSOC] BoF

Luciano Prestes lucianopcbr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:19:01 UTC 2016

Hi, my name is Luciano Prestes, and I am participating on Google Summer of
Code, actually I working with a recommendation system, the AppRecommender,
and talking about this with Debian community on IRC, one ideia its use
popularity-contest data to optimize the recommendations of the system, on
my work I am talking about this, and about the script that I writing, with
Petter Reinholdtsen and Bill Allombert.

I was talking with my mentors, Terceiro and Tassia, and they talking about
one BoF on Debconf16, and I send this e-mail to ask if have available
popcon-developers to participate on one BoF on Debconf16.

Att,
Luciano Prestes Cavalcanti