[Python-apps-team] Phatch 0.1 is released!

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 7 16:44:50 UTC 2007

Stani's Python Editor wrote:
> Hi Emilio,
> I just released Phatch 0.1(bzr172) You can grab the sourceball here:
> http://sd-2986.dedibox.fr/photobatch/download/package/phatch-0.1.bzr172.tar.gz

Great! I'm just thinking whether you want it to be named 0.1.bzr172 or 0.1,
which looks better ;) Anyway it's good phatch is ready, so let's get it in.

> Please let me know how I can track the status (both Debian & Ubuntu). Is
> it ok if I let you know in the future about updates through this mailing
> list? (Don't worry, I will skip updates which are related to other
> platforms such as packaging for Mac and Windows.)

The list is ok for me, but maybe other people who aren't interested in Phatch
doesn't look it that much. You can mail me directly if you want, too.

Anyway, we will notice your new releases due to our debian/watch file, which
tracks http://sd-2986.dedibox.fr/photobatch/download/package/ for new packages.
So as long as you don't move to a different webserver... ;) Of course there's no
problem if you change it, but if you notice us we will update our watch file
accordingly.

You are also more than welcome to subscribe to Debian/Ubuntu bug mail, but I
think you'll have to wait for that until the package is uploaded. That way you
can know the status of Phatch here and there.

> Emilio and Bernd, thanks for all your help!

Thanks to you for your nice application and for being so much participative!

Kind regards,
Emilio