[Python-apps-team] Phatch 0.1 is released!

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 9 13:13:38 UTC 2007

Stani's Python Editor wrote:
> Hi Emilio,
> I just released Phatch 0.1(bzr172) You can grab the sourceball here:
> http://sd-2986.dedibox.fr/photobatch/download/package/phatch-0.1.bzr172.tar.gz

Uploaded to Debian (thanks Ana for the sponsorship!).

Now it's waiting in the NEW queue, will take a bit until it's approved (probably
a week or two).

I've improved a bit the manpage at Ana's request, basically I've added a
Description. I'm attaching a patch so you can apply it in trunk.

Cheers,
Emilio