[Python-apps-team] [Python-apps-commits] r232 - /packages/spe/branches/upstream/0.8.4a/

Stefano Canepa sc at linux.it
Mon Nov 19 21:43:51 UTC 2007

Il giorno lun, 19/11/2007 alle 22.04 +0100, Bernd Zeimetz ha scritto:
> > Log:
> > [svn-inject] Tagging upstream source version of spe
>
> Please do NOT inject upstream's source into the repository.
> Always use svn-inject -o as described in the team's policy.

I'm sure, I doubled check the history, I did a svn-inject -o :-(
I was surprised of the quantity of data transferred. I'm really sorry
for the inconvenience.

> I'll clean it up for you.

Thanks very much.

Bye
sc

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc at linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.