[Python-apps-team] Using svn:externals to pull trunk only

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Fri Sep 21 13:23:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

some weeks (months!?) ago it was suggested to provide a way to checkout
only the trunk directories of all packages. I came up with a tiny script
 and use it to update the svn:externals property in my own svn. Checkout

https://ssl.recluse.de/svn/debian/svn-externals/python-apps/
https://ssl.recluse.de/svn/debian/svn-externals/python-modules/

and you should get all trunk directories, pulled by the svn:external
property settings of my svn directories. The tiny script I'm using to
update them is also in the diretory.

If there's some broader interest in this script I could come up with a
better and more general version of it. It works for me as it is, though.

Regards,

Bernd
--
Bernd Zeimetz