[Python-apps-team] FIXED: Update of Mercurial on Debian testing is messed up

Rico Secada coolzone at it.dk
Sun Apr 27 20:26:00 UTC 2008

I fixed it - sorry!!

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:17:08 +0200
From: Rico Secada <coolzone at it.dk>
To: python-apps-team at lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: Update of Mercurial on Debian testing is messed up

Hi.

I just ran an "apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade" on my testing
system after which Mercuial is messed up completely.

rico at work:~/revision/backup$ hg commit
*** failed to import extension hgk
from /usr/share/python-support/mercurial/hgext/hgk.py: [Errno 2] No
such file or directory *** failed to import extension keyword
from /usr/share/python-support/mercurial/hgext/keyword.py: [Errno 2] No
such file or directory

Mercurial are looking for files, that doesn't exist any longer.

I tried purging and reinstalling without succes.

Best regards.

Rico.