[Python-apps-team] Dearest, request for partnership(fidelity international investment)

Dr.Tom Ewing fmfitomewing02 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 05:08:38 UTC 2008

<http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://mpf.fidelity..com.hk/images/fidelity_home1.gif&imgrefurl=http://mpf.fidelity.com.hk/&h=246&w=639&sz=12&hl=en&start=14&tbnid=FPMog7DNyHNHzM:&tbnh=53&tbnw=137&prev=/images?q%3DFIDELITY%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den>
Fidelity Investments International
Oakhill house,130 Tonbridge,
Hildenborough.Kent TN119DZ,
United Kingdom,
+447924020177

Dearest,

       I am Dr.Tom Ewing,the Funds manager, Fidelity International
Investments London,The World Largest Funds management with over 1.2 Trillion
GBP Capital Investment Funds. Nevertheless, as Fidelity Funds Manager, i
handle all our investors Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted 3.2%
Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of investor's
Magellan Capital Funds.

As an expert, i have made over 49.8million GBP from the investor's EMCRP and
hereby contact you to stand as an investor to receive the funds as annual
Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Magellan Capital Funds.

All conformable documents to back up this claim will be made available to
you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategics
and technicalities where the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 clearing
houses without any hitch. Our sharing ratio will be 55-40 while 5% will be
for expenses during the process of transaction.

If you are interested in handling this life changing and promising
transaction of mine, please reply via this email address below and as well
email me your direct telephone number for discussion of this deal in further
details.
<http://us.mc596.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=drdonhilrubenn@yahoo.com>

Attached is my ID and Passport for your references.

*Best Regards,*
 *Dr.Tom Ewing
*
*Funds Manager.*