[Python-apps-team] [Python-apps-commits] r1758 - in packages/winpdb/trunk/debian (changelog control rules)

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Sun Sep 7 14:31:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

> Why were those packages in "Depends" for Ubuntu, but in Recommends otherwise? Is
> that intended or should it be Depends always? If so, the debian/control changes
> should be modified so that they are in Depends rather than Recommends:

I don't remember (well, I'd have to search trough old mails) - and I have to
admit - I don't care much.
They should be in Recommends to allow you to install the package on a server
without installing X, so you can use the command line debugger. Everything
else is not as it should be.

Cheers,

Bernd

--
 Bernd Zeimetz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79