[Python-apps-team] hello

Vivian Awodu vivian_awodu2008 at yahoo.co.th
Sun Apr 12 20:55:01 UTC 2009

my dearest
my name is vivian,24 yrs old girl , am average in height and fair in complexion ,am a loving, romantic and caring angel. I read your profile today i deciede to contact you. i really want to have a good relationship with you. Beside i have a specil something i want to discusse with you , so your can reach me through this Email: (vivianawodu at yahoo.com) Hope to hear from you soon. i will send my beautiful pictures to you and also tell you more about my self. I know age will not be a bearier to our relationship, what i need is just your love and caring. I will give you my best, bye for now. contact me from here(vivianawodu at yahoo.com)