[Python-apps-team] Be My Partner

South Africa Civil Aviation Authority. davidmaclawrence at caa.org
Wed Jul 1 17:46:39 UTC 2009

Dear Partner,

It is my pleasure to contact you as to discuss this transaction with you;I will want to have your trust and to go into partnership investment with your company which must be built on confidentiality between us.

I am the Contract Award Director of the South Africa Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA, my office is in charge of awarding contract to all the Aviation contractors building and handling of government contract throughout the Country including construction of new hanger for Aircraft
repairs. I am in the position to transfer the sum of (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY) which I have written a memo informing the government that this fund belongs to a contractor waiting to be paid its contract sum; I
want to invest this fund into your company. We are transferring this fund as an investment fund from South Africa to your country.

The fund will be shared on the ratio of 60-40%; 40% for you on the assistance rendered please note that this fund will not be investigated or recalled in the near feature as all document to move this fund to your account will be legally obtain. You are to send me your company name and
address with your bank details where you want the fund to be transfer to.

As soon as you agree I will send you my number to reach me. I want you to keep this private to yourself.

Be assured that this is a legitimate fund and will be transferred legitimately.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation

Sincerely,

Mr. David MacLawrence
South Africa Civil Aviation Authority.