[Python-apps-team] URGENT: From Mr Jerry Ntai

Mr Jerry Ntai jerryntai at dahuatiantan.com
Sun Jul 12 16:07:04 UTC 2009

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Jerry Ntai, I am the Head of Operations
in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business
proposal in the tune of US$25.2m to be transferred
to an offshore account with your assistance if
willing.

After the successful transfer, we shall share in
ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me. Should you be
interested, please respond to my letter immediately,
so we can commence all arrangements and I will give
you more information on the project and how we would
handle it.

You can contact me on my private email:
(jntai04 at yahoo.com.hk) and send me the following information
for documentation purpose: