[Python-apps-team] I can send a sample directly to you.þ

markloson markloson at safe-mailbox.com
Fri May 22 16:13:16 UTC 2009

Hello dear friend

Some have hopes and dreams of being a millionaire, while some have ways and
means of making the same millions, I am among those that believe in ways and
means, if you accept to cooperate with me as my foreign partner, I will make
you see things for your self.

Just a brief insight of my ways and means of making millions of Euros, I
have a printing papers for printing Euros currencies, the result is that of
original Euro currency, Upon your request, I can send you a sample of
20,000Euro directly to you, so that you can check out the result, it has no
different with the ordinary Euro currency, the bank accepts it as the
production is of a very high quality.

How ever, I want to know if you will be interested to partner with me? I
assure you that the print is not fake, you have the right to confirm the
printed currency from any bank in your country if I send it to you, and I
equally assure you that the print contains all security lines and codes.
Please you have to keep this secret.
Till I hear from you.

Sincerely Yours

Mark_loson