[Python-apps-team] Packaging unofficial mercurial extensions in Debian

Javi Merino cibervicho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 08:41:49 UTC 2010

Hi, I'd like to package unofficial mercurial extensions for debian. I
use mercurial a lot and I find the shelve and localbranch extensions
really useful. There's also an RFP for hgforest[1].

[0]
http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/UsingExtensions#Extensions_provided_by_others

I'am not a DD, so I'll need a sponsor to upload the packages and to help
me through the NM process. Also, I wanted to contact you to coordinate
upgrades in the future. I'll send an ITP when I have something ready.

Cheers,
Javi (Vicho)