[Python-apps-team] With Due respect, I greet you. Read and reply immediately

Engr Godwin E Igbokwe gigbokwu at aggies.com
Thu Apr 1 12:50:07 UTC 2010

Dear Sir,

With Due respect, I greet you.

I am contacting you on behalf of my colleagues to seek your support and
cooperation in a business deal. I am Engr Godwin E Igbokwe Head of Project
Management Department of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)

Visit our website: www.nddc.gov.ng

I am incharge of construction and maintenance of roads; this department is
responsible for the appointment of contractors,for NDDC projects in the
oil producing communities in Nine states.

The only way we eat from our government is the commission we derive from
the contracts we award to some foreign contractors. This commission
amounting to $5.6M: We need your assistance, you will assist us to receive
this amount in your country. We will compensate you with 25% of the total
amount as your share and the balance 75% will be for my group which you
will give us when we visit your country.

Please reply to my private E-mail: (gigbokwu at hosanna.net) +2347064450426
and call me on my direct telephone number +2347064450426 if you can assist
as one family for our mutual benefits. I will give you more information
when i hear from you on how you can receive the fund immediately.

Send to me your private telephone number, your full names and complete
address.

Engr Godwin E Igbokwe
Call me on my Tel:+2347064450426
ReplyTo: gigbokwu at hosanna.net