[Python-apps-team] Comments regarding ocrfeeder_0.6.6-1_i386.changes

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl tolimar at debian.org
Tue Apr 20 08:41:49 UTC 2010

Hi!

W. Martin Borgert schrieb:

>> I'll try to fix is asap, do you want me to make a new release?
No.  As said:  I'm pretty sure the "freeware" is a misunderstanding by
the author of the library.  I was just to lazy, to dig it out myself ;)

> You may look into http://www.zwahlendesign.ch/en/node/9
> whether the icon is in their GPLed collection.

At least it looks like a good replacement (if not a match?  Those drupal
URLs surely are funny), should the original Icon not be found.

Best regards,
   Alexander