[Python-apps-team] RFS: mpd-sima (autoqueue MPD client, find similar artists to queue)

Geoffroy Youri Berret efrim at azylum.org
Sat Dec 18 15:07:43 UTC 2010

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mpd-sima" (new version of
previously named sima package).

* Package name    : mpd-sima
  Version         : 0.7.0-1
  Upstream Author : Kaliko Jack <efrim at azylum.org>
* URL             : http://codingteam.net/project/sima
* License         : GPVv3
  Section         : sound

This new version of my package takes into account advices and corrections I
received with the previous RFS.
 - Package rename mpd-sima
 - Properly use dh to handle upstream changelog and examples
 - Fixed shell wrappers, moved to /debian/wrappers and including python path

It also package the new version of upstream source and now include bash
completion script.

Thanks for these reviews :)

It builds this binary package:
mpd-sima   - Automagically add title to mpd playlist

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
 - Contibute to Debian
 - Learn Debian packaging
 - Distribute mpd-sima within debian and derivative

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mpd-sima/mpd-sima_0.7.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone could review and uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
 Geoffroy Youri Berret