[Python-apps-team] FROM Mr.FRITS SEEGERS

FRITS SEEGERS frits12 at att.net
Fri Jan 22 12:44:24 UTC 2010

BARCLAYS BANK PLC.
Registered Office:
1 Churchill Place,
London E14 5HP;
United Kingdom.

OFFICE OF CHIEF EXECUTIVE GLOBAL RETAIL AND COMMERCIAL BANKING BARCLAYS BANK, UK.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having gone through your remarkable profile. However, this correspondence is private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from all what you may think of. I am Mr. Frits Seegers the Chief Executive, global retail and commercial banking (board and executive committee member) barclays bank England.

I ‘m contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this transaction.
The Management and the Legal department of our BANK ( BARCLAYS BANK PLC) in a recent meeting, Recommended that the account of Mr.Garnet Edward (Ace) Bailey of Lynnfield, MA, United States, who was one of my branch depositors, should be declared dormant, confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury according to BARCLAYS BANK PLC and other financial laws here in united kingdom, he died in UA Flight 175,as a victims of the September 11,2001.Incident that befall the united state of America and all effort made by the bank to locate his family failed.

He was an account holder in my branch; he owned  a British pound sterling account with the sum of  Ten Million, Two Hundred Thousand Great  British Pounds Only deposited in a numbered account with the Bank. In fact it happened that since his death, the next of kin of the account holder (the brother) or whom ever that is related to him has not show up for the claim, this is as a result that he had the account as a secret account and left the crucial  documents for the deposit with me.
This is where I am interested in and is where I want you to come in. I want you to come in as a relative to the deceased, I will give you the relevant documents and contacts of the bank's management to file the application and then effect the approvals for the transfer of the money, I will be the one to advise you exactly how we will handle it because this is what I know how to do best. I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness in this transaction. We will use our positions to get all internal documentations to back up the claims.
I am proposing 40% for you as the next of kin, and 60% for me
Please you can confirm this yourself via this web:
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/lists/by-name/page5.html

Kindly send to me these data for immediate processing of release of this fund;

2.Homes and office addresses..................................

5.Private telephone number.......................................

PLEASE REPLY ONLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS AS
FOLLOWS:fritsseegers92 at live.com

Yours truly,
Mr. Frits