[Python-apps-team] Mercurial Debian patches applied upstream

Faheem Mitha faheem at email.unc.edu
Sat Jul 3 09:06:55 UTC 2010

Dear Debian Mercurial Maintainers,

These patches, mostly corresponding to patches from
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/python-apps/packages/mercurial/trunk/debian/patches/
were imported into mercurial crew.

http://hg.intevation.org/mercurial/crew/rev/48e549d7c6ae

http://hg.intevation.org/mercurial/crew/rev/6bfb76cb8873

http://hg.intevation.org/mercurial/crew/rev/227b9f13db13 and
http://hg.intevation.org/mercurial/crew/rev/594ca4c60d62

The first is not in stable, but the others are, which means they will be
in 1.6.1, I guess. In general, the Mercurial developers want you to come
forward if there are patches that you think should be applied upstream.
(Though I don't speak for them.)

BTW, I've recently built 1.6 with your packaging on Lenny. I had to adjust
some of the patches. Do you want me to send you my changes?

                                                           Regards, Faheem.