[Python-apps-team] Sponsor needed for Webilder

Nadav Samet thesamet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 08:56:14 UTC 2010

Hello Python Apps Team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "webilder". As the author of the
package, I maintain the debian/ directory in git alongside the upstream
package at http://github.com/thesamet/webilder.

* Package name : webilder
Version : 0.6.9-1
Upstream Author : Nadav Samet (myself)
* License : BSD
Section : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
webilder - Wallpaper downloader and rotator that uses Flickr and Webshots

The upload would fix these bugs: 553184

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I started working on this project around 2005, but I never got around to
distribute it though Debian's official channels. It's never too late!

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/webilder/webilder_0.6.9-1.dsc