[Python-apps-team] Lunch 0.4.0

Alexandre Quessy alexandre at quessy.net
Tue Oct 12 18:09:10 UTC 2010

Hello dear Python-apps team members,
Especially Luca Falavigna, who helped me with my first package, which
was Lunch. (thanks again, Luca!)

A new stable upstream version of Lunch is available. I updated the
packaging for it in the SVN repository for Lunch. The tarball can be
found at http://tarballs.quessy.net/lunch-0.4.0.tar.gz (I am the
upstream author)

Now, it would be important to make the python-lunch module publically
available to the developers so that they can use it as a library in
their applications. To do so, I think we need to remove the
override_dh_auto_install rule in the rules file. Also, we should
create a second package in the control file. I am not sure, though,
how to make the lunch Python module explicitely part of that
python-lunch package.

The lunch package could then depend on python-lunch. That's it.

Any help is much welcome. Especially that I am not yet an uploader. :)

Thanks!
Best regards.

Note: the repo is at svn://svn.debian.org/python-apps/packages/lunch/trunk/
--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net/