[Python-apps-team] (PERSONAL AFFAIR)

Mrs.Lilian Barry tony.barry6 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 14 04:07:10 UTC 2010

Dear Beloved,

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord  Jesus Christ!! I am Mrs.Lilian Barry, a widow  of 67years old suffering from cancer of the  breast, My husband and my only son were  killed last three years during the UK  terrorist Attack in London . My condition is  serious and according to my doctor, he said  it is obvious that I may not survive. I have  some funds that my late husband WILLED to me  in cash; the sum of $17,900,000.00 United  States of American Dollars.

I packaged it in consignments and deposited  it with a finance house.

After my prayers, I searched site in the  internet, I found your email address and I  decided to contact you for the usage of the  funds in your Ministry.

Therefore, child of God, if you are honest  and faithful enough to use this fund strictly  for the work of God, your response will be  highly appreciated.

Please reply to this email address:  lilianbarry at live.com

Yours in His Vineyard

Mrs.Lilian Barry