[Python-apps-team] (no subject)

vero bugiba vero_bugiba at att.net
Tue Oct 26 03:04:29 UTC 2010

How are you? I guess you are fine and living good.
my name is Vero a beautiful young girl. I saw your email from
(http://qa.debian.org) when i am searching for someone
to write i hope you will feel the same i do. and I'm really interesting
to know you and establish a serious relationship with you. I want to be
your friend for first friendship can not be seen or even be touched, it
must be felt within the heart.Hoping you
feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes without them you
feel naked! I guess on right.I will tell you more about me, my family
and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, get If this is okay
by you feel free to contact me as to enable us
to know each other better and please do not ignore my request thanks.
Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness. Please write me direct to my
 private email address (verobugiba at hotmail.com) and also i will give you
 my picture thanks.

Best regards

Vero.