[Python-apps-team] Veusz package

Jeremy Sanders jeremy at jeremysanders.net
Sun Sep 5 15:16:35 UTC 2010

I've uploaded a new python package, veusz, to mentors.debian.net, which is
a scientific plotting package written in python, with a GUI frontend and
python-module interface.

For details see here:
  http://home.gna.org/veusz/
Debian mentors page:
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/veusz

I'm the upstream author. I was tired of seeing several unsuccessful
attempts at getting this package in debian over several years, so I've
made a package myself.

It would close bug 447524. I'm not sure how to convert this RFP to an ITP.

If someone is interested in my package, please let me know!

Thanks

Jeremy

(Please CC as I'm not on the list)

--