[Python-apps-team] Request for review / advices

Geoff mxondebian at free.fr
Wed Sep 29 09:13:57 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone !

I submit my package some weeks ago at mentors.debian.net for sponsoring
[0][1].

Before having my package mentored/uploaded in main I'm really seeking
for a review of my packaging and advices. I guess this list is probably
more appropriate.

I'm also wondering what would be the best way to distribute the source
of this application from the packaging point of view. At present time,
the source are provided without build method such as setup.py or makefile.
What do you, py debian packagers, recommend me to use to ease packaging
work – for Debian packaging of course but for other distribution as well?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Geoff

[0]