[Python-apps-team] RFC: Fetching upstream changelogs for cython

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed Sep 29 15:24:36 UTC 2010

in a view of #597848 I've decided to provide cython upstream changelogs
fetched from their wiki

I would appreciate the review of
http://github.com/neurodebian/Cython/commit/bb9433b96101ccc9df325aed6fd9600f031ce81a
with its result
http://github.com/neurodebian/Cython/commit/513c4598f5a9e52a1025d9cf442f6ecd65c440f0

All changelogs are re-fetched upon invocation on purpose since wiki is
dynamic and fixes to previous notes are possible.

I would prefer to commit both (mechanism and fetched Changelogs) into
SVN.  If no objections -- would do that within a day

Cheers,
Yarik
--
                                  .-.