[Python-apps-team] Calvary Greetings Mrs Daphne Dellars,

BLESSED MAILS hr307167 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 21:32:19 UTC 2011

Calvary Greetings Mrs Daphne Dellars,

I am Mrs Daphne Dellars Christian and a widow and I want to make a donation

 of $14.Million to help Orphans and Widows and

 Charitable home in your Country and I assumed that you will be able to

 receive this Fund and use it to my wished to the needs in your country

 and i am seriously ill please always putting me in your daily prayers

 because i don't know when it will end with me

 Reply back to me immediately for more details about this fund.

 hr307167 at gmail.com

 Thanks,

Mrs Daphne Dellars