[Python-apps-team] RFS: mpd-sima (autoqueue MPD client, find similar artists to queue)

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Sun Apr 3 18:48:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mpd-sima" (new version of
> previously named sima package).
>
> * Package name    : mpd-sima
>   Version         : 0.7.0-1
>   Upstream Author : Kaliko Jack <efrim at azylum.org>
> * URL             : http://codingteam.net/project/sima
> * License         : GPVv3
>   Section         : sound

[...]

Built & uploaded (but will have to wait in NEW, though).

As you renamed the package to mpd-sima, could you please manually remove the
sima package from mentors.debian.net?

I'd like to point you to [1] - if you'd have some time, it would be great if you
could also help others to get their packages reviewed and sponsored. Obviously
meanwhile there have been several new RFS sent to the list (looking at my list
it must be around 200) and it would be nice if you could take a look at some of
these.

Thanks a lot for your contribution,
Michael

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/10/msg00478.html