[Python-apps-team] Hello my dear.

flora gadu floracota at att.net
Tue Apr 5 12:38:08 UTC 2011

HELLO,

My name is Flora Gadu,i saw your email address today as am searching in
the internet and i became intrested in you,i will also like to know you
the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can
give you my picture for you to know whom i am.

I believe we can move from here

I am waiting.Remeber good relationship goes beyond distance and

colour,honest,emotions,carer and kind that lead both

lovers tofly highly on the wings of happines, and in all true love is all we

need in life tobe happy

Thanks a lot for your kind attention

Flora.