[Python-apps-team] RFS: cherrytree (4th try)

Vincent Cheng vincentc1208 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 10:55:28 UTC 2011

(It's been a month since my last RFS request, and I still haven't
received any replies. CC'ing the Debian Python apps team in the hope
that a sponsor there would be interested in this package.)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cherrytree".

 * Package name    : cherrytree
 Version         : 0.23.1-1
 Upstream Author : Giuseppe Penone <giuspen at gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://www.giuspen.com/cherrytree/
 * License         : GPL-2+
 Section         : editors

It builds those binary packages (lintian -I --pedantic, pbuilder clean):

cherrytree - hierarchical note taking application

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

 http://mentors.debian.net/package/cherrytree

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cherrytree/cherrytree_0.23.1-1.dsc

Kind regards,