[Python-apps-team] Hello nice to reach you.

emoli waiser emilowaiser3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:28:46 UTC 2011

Hie, Hello nice to reach you..! How are you doing hope you are doing pretty
well. I'm Emily Waiser from Boston in the USA I work with YMCA as
programmer and reporter of YMCA here in Pennsylvania developing countries
of the world , i have no kids I'm 25 years of age, i just saw your profile
and it interest me to write you and know more about you..To know more about
me as well just get Me, reach me back OKAY!!. You can contact me at (
emilywaiser1 at yahoo.co.uk) i am a lady with respect and responsible, i
respect people and believe if you contact me,i will give you more details
okay. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now am waiting to read from
you. Emily Waiser.