[Python-apps-team] the logo

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Dec 30 16:15:10 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,

I have lingered long enough and had no excuse to make the logo available
properly.  So, due to PSF regulation we could not use any logo
containing the derivative of the official python logo.

So, blue yellow Debian-in-a-Python won by voting, I have moved it the
source .svg under accessibly by you GIT repository:

    ssh://git.debian.org//git/git/python-modules/misc/python-debian-artwork.git

and gave a little kick to

    http://wiki.debian.org/Python

I hope noone minds and everyone is welcome to improve (my artistic and
wiki skills are not that high ;) )

Happy New Year!

Yours,
Yarik