[Python-apps-team] Nice to meet you,

Grice Weah pamilaweah at att.net
Fri Feb 4 07:36:55 UTC 2011

Nice to meet you,

  How are you and how is your work? i hope that
 all is well with you, My name is miss Grice ,i know that you may be
suprise how i get your email, i got your email today when i was browsing
 looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you ,
and  i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can know
each other and exchange our pictures, and we may be come partner.My
email address is  (griceweah at yahoo.com)

Remember the distance
does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.

 am waiting  to hear from you soon.

With regards Miss Grice

Please
 contact me directly with (griceweah at yahoo.com),