[Python-apps-team] Attention; Beneficiary,

Money Transfer bbalogun388 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:38:58 UTC 2011

Federal Investigation and Anti Fraudulent Task Force
International Monetary Fund Regional Headquarters
15, Akola Dubem, Wusa, Area 8, Abuja-Nigeria
Tel: +234-8131536076.

Attention; Beneficiary,

RE: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF PAYMENT.

We are delegates from International Monetary Fund (IMF) assigned to monitor and settle all outstanding overdue contract and inheritance payment in Nigeria.We have discovered the sum US$ and contacting you because we were told by the Federal Government of Nigeria that you are the beneficiary of the fund.

We hereby request that you respond to the mail to enable us facilitate the release of the fund to you.

For: IMF.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Bankole Balogun
Tel:234-8131536076
Director of Policy,
Federal Investigation and Anti Fraudulent Task Force.