[Python-apps-team] RFS: NEW: parti-all

أحمد المحمودي aelmahmoudy at sabily.org
Thu Jan 6 12:11:53 UTC 2011

 I hope you would sponsor for the package "parti-all".
 This package is NEW to Debian. The ITP number is: 607973

 * Package name    : parti-all
   Version         : 0.0.6
   Debian Revision : 1
   Upstream Author : Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox.com>
 * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/partiwm/
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Programming Lang: Python
   Description     : parti + xpra + winpiggy
 The upstream tarball consists of three conceptually-independent
 projects:

 parti: tabbing/tiling (one might say "partitioning") window manager. Its
 goal is to bring this superior window management interface to modern,
 mainstream desktop environments.

 xpra: "X Persistent Remote Applications" -- think 'screen for X'.

 wimpiggy: A library for writing window managers, used by parti & xpra.

 It builds these binary packages:
 parti - tabbing/tiling window manager using GTK+
 xpra - tool to detach/reattach running X programs
 python-wimpiggy - library for writing window managers, using GTK+

 As required, I tested the package against unstable's version of lintian and it
 is lintian clean.

 The package can be found on SVN:
 svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/python-apps/packages/parti-all/trunk

Kind regards,

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer