[Python-apps-team] Reggata project

vitvlkv vitvlkv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 13:35:44 UTC 2011

Hi, everybody!
I'm developing an open source python project Reggata
https://github.com/vlkv/reggata
Reggata is a desktop application with functionality like "delicious for
files".
I would like to join the debian team (because I like debian ;) ) and package
Reggata to include it into debian distribution.
I think Reggata is quite ready for wide use, but maybe I'm wrong.
Can you take a look at my program and tell me would it be nice to include
Reggata in debian or not? If not, what features/functions are most needed?

Thank you!

--
С уважением, Виталий