[Python-apps-team] getting trac 0.12 in unstable

Arthur de Jong adejong at debian.org
Fri Jul 8 20:22:34 UTC 2011

Hi trac maintainers,

I would like to try to get trac 0.12 packaged in unstable. I can't
promise to be a proper long-term maintainer for trac or to do much more
than trying to get 0.12 ready though.

Does anyone mind if I go ahead and commit stuff to
  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/python-apps/packages/trac/trunk
to try to get things sorted out?

I would like to:
 - upgrade to trac 0.12.2
 - switch to 3.0 (quilt) source format
 - switch to dh-style debian/rules
 - switch to dh_python2

Any objections? I'm not that fluent with svn-buildpackage so I would
welcome any help or if someone could review my commits.

Thanks.

--
-- arthur - adejong at debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --