[Python-apps-team] RFS: gecrit

Kilian Krause kilian at debian.org
Fri Jul 22 19:32:55 UTC 2011

Hi Vincent,

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 07:01:43PM -0700, Vincent Cheng wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gecrit".
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gecrit/gecrit_2.7-1.dsc

looks very tidy and clean. Yet your debian/copyright doesn't mention
data/plugins/PyTidyFormatter.py which is GPL-2. Haven't checked each of the
other files, so please double check your copyright information as FTPmasters
will look at this (and reject your package if it's not correct).

Apart from that your package is fine for upload. Please send me an updated
version and I'll put it into incoming.d.o for FTPmaster review to enter the
archive.

--
Best regards,
Kilian