[Python-apps-team] parti-all_0.0.6-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl ftpmaster at debian.org
Wed Mar 16 10:13:11 UTC 2011

Hi maintainer(s)!

I'm sorry, but I have to reject your package due to the following issues
found by our ftp-trainee:

Several files in working-notes/specs miss sources:

  working-notes/specs/*.pdf:
    missing source
  working-notes/specs/ewmh-1.4.draft-2.html:
    missing source (generated using DocBook)

I also could find no license statement for the remaining files there.

There is also one more copyright holder:

  parti/addons/ipython_view.py:
    (C) 2007, IBM Corporation; BSD

Please also include the full text of the BSD license when adding this
information.

Best regards,
  Alexander, ftp-assistant

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.