[Python-apps-team] UNITED NATIONS APPROVAL

UNITED NATIONS<mails@un.org lefrudis at mundivia.es
Sat Mar 26 01:06:24 UTC 2011

This email comes to you as a notice of approval to claim a donation of a total prize
of $550,000 from the  headquarters of the United Nations Organization.
This donation is in accordance with the United Nation millennium development goal  to
help citizens of nations of  the world to fight the increasing economic crunch to the
barest minimum

You were picked from your country  to be the most favored citizen in the middle east
to receive this award for the year 2011.
You will be receiving this prize money from our affiliate bank in London,Puentedeixtla
Bank of London where the money is deposited in your name.

 On your receipt of this message,you are requested  to send a confirmation of your
personal  details to the bank for  the payment of the money to you.

Information requested

1. Names in Full.....................
2. Sex...........................
3. Age................................
4. Marital Status..................
5. No of children....................
6. Occupation........................
7. Home Address......................
8. Phone number .......................

Send information to

Mr Clifford Hughes
Account Manager
International Remittance Department
Puentedixtla Bank Plc
Email:moneytransfer at puentedeixtla.com
Phone:+447024092767

You are directed  to contact the above bank personnel and request for the transfer of
the money to you and follow  every instructions or request applicable by the bank so
you could  receive your money on time.
This opportunity only comes once in a lifetime so you are advised to make good use of
the money as we are certain this money will go a long way solving your financial and
other material issues.

Regards
Gibbs Taylor
Director Communications & Public Affairs Division
United Nations Secretariat
760 United Nations Plaza,
New York, NY 10017, USA