[Python-apps-team] Mrs Nicole Marois

MRS NICOLE MAROIS mrsnicolemarois1960 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:12:48 UTC 2011

Dear friend,

I am Mrs Nicole Marois, and i have been surffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to eave.I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold
exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.Ihave $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso.But my mindis not at rest because i am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Bank Of Africa (BOA) here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanageshome in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

You are to contact the bank through this email address: (boafaso_bf at africamail.com), if you can do this return back to me immidetly before dealth cross my way so that i will send to you a copy my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that i instruct you to contact them for the transfer of my fund to you, so that you can fufill my dream of biuding orphanage home in your country.

 Yours fairly friend,
Mrs Nicole Marois