[Python-apps-team] hello

Samali Patrick samali_path at yahoo.com.ph
Thu Nov 17 17:36:28 UTC 2011

hello

I am Samali a single Lady looking for honest and nice man whom i can partner with

I want you to know that i will be interested to know you the more because something tells me your a nice person so i will like us to become good friends and know each other the more.

send me an email today and i will send you my pictures and tell you more about me please!

Yours forever,

Samali

(Remember that distance,age or color does not matter in a real relationship but love matters a lot). I am waiting for you