[Python-apps-team] Cash Donation: Contact : daveonangela at zbavitu.net

Sizue Imanishi sizue.imanishi at mds.gov.br
Sun Nov 20 15:49:48 UTC 2011

Dear Lucky Friend,

Send Response to: daveonangela at zbavitu.net<mailto:daveonangela at zbavitu.net>

I and my fiance just won one of Britains biggest Lottery jackpot of 101 million Pounds this month,October..We are very excited and have voluntarily decided to make  atleast 20 friends millionaires too because this is too much for us to spend! We have also decided to donate to charity projects and the less priviledged all over the  world.
This is a personal email directed to you,and if you have received this email then you are one of the lucky individuals to receive the sum of 1 million pounds because  we just randomly picked 10 email addresses worldwide for a cash donation of 1 million pounds each,that is why i earlier called you "lucky".
All you have to do is get back at us so that we can send your details to the payout bank for immediate transfer to you.
 To verify and know that this is real,please watch our interview by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23996832-couple-claims-pound-101-million-lotter -prize.do

Goodluck,

Dave and Angela Dawes