[Python-apps-team] [RFS] ttb/1.1-4 ITA

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Fri Apr 6 11:32:48 UTC 2012

Hello Jeroen,
thanks for your interest for a debian package.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 10:43, Jeroen Schot <schot at a-eskwadraat.nl> wrote:
> Hello Python Apps Team,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the package ttb that I have adopted. The

here some notes:

debian/control
- the short description should be something like:
  <pkg> is (a) <short description>
  in your case, this doesn't work, please rephrase; also is should
start lowercase

debian/patches/01-small_update.diff
- what is this patch about? "some bugfixes and small improvements" is
not exactly a descriptive text.. is it backported from upstream?
Please try to use DEP-3 fields, f.e. for Origin, Forwarded, etc etc.
link: http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/ . You can also consider
packaging a upstream repo snapshot, instead of patching with new
upstream code.

debian/README.source
- you don't need this if you're using 3.0 (quilt) source format, so
please remove it.

debian/ttb.1
- have you forwarded upstream?

Feel free to ping me back when you've addressed the points above.

Cheers,