[Python-apps-team] This qpopper is a multi-part message in MIME format.

Mon Apr 9 17:51:50 UTC 2012

Invalid list server command: This

We're sorry, but the Pensive.Org list server was unable to recognize
your command for the Qpopper mailing list.

It's possible you sent your message in MIME format (some clients send
this by default).

Please check if you have your mail client set to send messages as HTML
or multipart/alternative (sending HTML and plain text in every message).
Many automated processes are unable to process such messages, and many
mailing lists request that people not post such messages, because they
tend to be bloated (with all the HTML tags and junk).

If so,  send the request again *using plain text only*.  Plain text only
is normally the best way to send email, since it is the most compatible
format, is easiest for all systems to read, looks fine on text-only
systems, and is safe for automated processes.

If you continue to have any difficulty, or if you feel you've received
this message in error, please forward this message to
<listmaster at lists.pensive.org>, where a human will look at it.

What follows is general information about the Qpopper mailing list
and the list server:

Information about the QPopper list:
Unix/Linux POP server available from Qualcomm.  This is a forum for
discussions, questions, advice, and so on.  Please feel free to
contribute your experiences, suggestions, etc.

Official information on QPopper is available from the Qpopper home
page at <http://www.eudora.com/qpopper/> or <http://www.qpopper.org>.

Qualcomm also has a list for official announcements regarding Qpopper,
such as the availability of new releases.  To subscribe, send the word
"subscribe" (without the quotes) to
<mailto:qpopper-announce-request at rohan.qualcomm.com?body=subscribe>.

To send something to everyone on the QPopper mailing list, use the
address <mailto:qpopper at lists.pensive.org>.

To see the archives of this list, go to
<http://www.pensive.org/mailing_lists/Archives/qpopper/index.html>.

Should you ever wish to unsubscribe, send the word "unsubscribe"
(without the quotes) to
<mailto:qpopper-request at lists.pensive.org?body=unsubscribe>.

General Qpopper List Server Information:
------- ------- ---- ------ ------------

Send all commands to the list server (not the list itself!)
Available list server commands (in the body) are:

  SUB                           subscribe to this list
  UNSUB                         unsubscribe from this list
  LIST                          reports on public lists maintained by
                                    this list server (there are private
                                    lists as well, which do not appear)
  SET <list or ALL> <option>    options are:
      ACK                           you receive copies of your own
                                        submissions
      NOACK                         you do not receive copies of your
                                        own submissions
      DIGEST                        list submissions are batched and
                                        sent to you with a group of
                                        submissions in one message
      NODIGEST                      list submissions are sent to you
                                        individually
      MAIL                          you receive list submissions
      NOMAIL                        you do not receive list submissions
                                        (but you remain subscribed)
  WHICH                         shows which lists you are subscribed to
  RELEASE                       list server software information
  QUERY                         subscription status information

'All' may be used for the Unsub, Query, Set, Index, Get and Search
commands to apply the command to all subscribed lists, e.g., 'query
all'.

Several alias commands are available as well:

  SUB:    subscribe
  UNSUB:  unsubscribe, signoff
  LIST:   lists
  INDEX:  ind
  GET:    send

Addresses:
----------

Email addresses for this particular list server:

  List server:           qpopper-request at lists.pensive.org
  Everyone on the list:  qpopper at lists.pensive.org
  Human in charge:       listmaster at lists.pensive.org

On the web, mailing list help is available at
    <http://www.pensive.org/mailing_lists/>

Virtually,
The Listserv Admin <listmaster at lists.pensive.org>

Your original message is found below.