[Python-apps-team] Your Interest

Alex Adolfo Mizrahi Zonana amizrahi at cie.com.mx
Tue Apr 10 22:17:13 UTC 2012

Sir/Ma,

Accept my apologies if this mail does not suit your personal or business
ethics.I have in my possession the WILL and INFORMATION of an abandon
fund deposited in a bank in my country .I want move out this fund out of
my country,it will be impossible without the cooperation of a foreign
partner and assistance to enable me transfer this fund to you.

I want to seek your permission to allow me use your details to fill for
this claim at the bank where this fund is and i am willing to offer you
good share of the total fund.

There are easy means which the fund can be transfer to you but you have
to choose a convenient means of transfer.Bear it in mind that if you
agree to help me ,you will be in control of this fund until i will be
coming over to meet you for my share of this fund.

Please get back to me with your details and advise the bank on how to
transfer this fund to your account.I am willing to give your more
details on this transaction but you have to keep this transaction
confidential.

Thanks

EXT. Accountant,
Dangote Metropolitan Inc