[Python-apps-team] Submitting package for the first time

BRAGA, Bruno bruno.braga at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 10:50:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

It seems the FTP processing was stuck, and Paul Wise restarted it, then the
package correctly appeared in the mentors list.

Here is the follow up message:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2012/04/msg00260.html

It seems my package has some lintian issues, I will work on that, and come
back here again for a sponsorship.

Thanks,

--
*Braga, Bruno*