[Python-apps-team] git-bzr-ng_0+git20120823-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at debian.org
Fri Dec 7 14:16:27 UTC 2012

just saw this one and wanted to check:

  are you ready to maintain the beast?

as much as I like to have a good git-bzr bridging tool, and even
participated in some of the attempts, I decided no longer to use
them...

as for git-bzr-ng:

 seems to be just yet another attempt to implement commits conversion

 never released

 last commit 4 months ago

 30 opened issues (21 closed):
 https://github.com/termie/git-bzr-ng/issues?page=1&state=open

 6 pull requests (including 2 of yours, I guess)

so, I am afraid, making it into something reliably usable would be quite
a bit of work...  otherwise -- it would be only frustration for users
and you