[Python-apps-team] Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Jan 15 19:06:08 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Sun Jan 15 19:03:36 UTC 2012
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: trac-subtickets
> tags 655658 + pending
Bug #655658 [wnpp] ITP: trac-subtickets -- sub-ticket feature for Trac tickets
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: mediainfo
> tags 653894 + pending
Bug #653894 [wnpp] ITP: mediainfo -- MediaInfo supplies information about a video or audio file
Bug #653896 [wnpp] ITP: mediainfo -- MediaInfo supplies information about a video or audio file
Added tag(s) pending.
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: trac-jsgantt
> tags 655429 + pending
Bug #655429 [wnpp] ITP: trac-jsgantt -- display Trac tickets as a Gantt chart in a wiki page
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: trac-httpauth
> tags 570546 + pending
Bug #570546 [wnpp] ITP: trac-httpauth -- Force HTTP authentication from within Trac
Added tag(s) pending.

570546: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=570546
653894: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=653894
655429: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=655429